Holiday Fashion Tips From Momma

Just flew to DC today.  Why is it women of a certain age feel compelled to travel in their finest Christmas sweaters and their loviest Santa, tree, or pointsettia ear rings?  If I ever do that, shoot me.

• 1.  BarbieFan

Also elementary school teachers of any age. I’m a high school teacher and would never be caught dead in one of those things

December 10, 2008 at 6:47 pm

• 2.  JUlie's Mom

OK…I wore all that stuff as a middle school librarian, but am weaning myself from it. But really, what is SO wrong with a little holiday spirit in your ears?

December 10, 2008 at 10:14 pm

• 3.  Mars Girl

Hey, I like silly earrings… :( I guess I’m horribly out of fashion. Some people are just no fun.

December 11, 2008 at 9:37 am

• 4.  TW

You know, if you’ve made it to a “certain age”, I say go ahead and wear all the most ridiculous stuff you can if you want to!

December 11, 2008 at 10:39 am

• 5.  Amanda

I like fun holiday earrings–I’ve got a decent collection of Halloween and Christmas ones and I’m only 26! The sweaters on the other hand, do disturb me a bit…

December 11, 2008 at 11:05 am

• 6.  Kate

I feel the same way as, momma, it’s wrong, and a bad look…I hear ya, shoot me!

December 11, 2008 at 1:50 pm

• 7.  Canadalicious

My mother is in love with x-mas. And I mean LOVE! When she gets older (65+) I can see her wearing all that gawdy x-mas stuff. She already wears the earrings and broaches. (Gag me!)

December 12, 2008 at 12:17 pm

• 8.  kate

i wear the awful Christmas dress and jewelery to work in an Alzheimer’s Unit. It helps the resident’s recognize the time of year and the upcoming holiday. Besides, I think I look pretty cute in my holiday gear.

December 13, 2008 at 7:23 pm

• 9.  ohiomom

I’m a high school teacher and I wear them too. In fact we compete to see who has enough sweaters to wear them every school day from Thanksgiving on. Sure it’s a little silly and some of them aren’t exactly high fashion but it’s still fun.

December 14, 2008 at 8:52 pm

It’s awesome for me to have a website, which is helpful for my
      know-how. thanks admin

August 31, 2017 at 11:44 am

• 11.  double interest

Remarkable! Its in fact awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this
      piece of writing.

September 2, 2017 at 9:57 pm

• 12.  weight loss

I was recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I am not
      sure whether this put up is written by him as nobody else recognise such
      special approximately my problem. You’re wonderful!
      Thank you!

September 5, 2017 at 1:02 pm

• 13.  farmaciaenlinea life

Precio con receta medica http://farmaciaenlinea.life/bicalinn.html donde comprar en Colombia.

December 29, 2017 at 2:01 am