Fart Credit

hey bub- got dad to & from the surgery center- he had no pollips or anything of any concern. They told him that the procedure filled him with air and the faster he could pass it out, the faster we could leave. The nurse said, “Just rip ‘em!” and boy- he did! all the recovering people were just in a big room with curtains seperating them- the lady next to your dad was having a terrible time coming out of the anesthesia and expelling her gas. Her husband kept trying to get her to stay awake & to fart- every time your dad farted, he thought it was her & the husband would brag on her, She’d just say, “that wasn’t me.” I got tickled after a few times of her getting the credit for all dad’s farts!

• 1.  Dessert lover

Ew, pollips is a horrible misspelling. It makes me think of lips or lollipops. Ewwwww.

February 25, 2010 at 4:39 pm

• 2.  Jacqui

my mom just recently told me a similar story! i can’t wait to become old enough to experience the colonoscopy recovery process myself!

February 26, 2010 at 2:52 pm

• 3.  Alyxmyself

This has to be from Arkansas.

February 27, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Tremendous issues here. I’m very glad to see your post.
      Thank you a lot and I’m taking a look forward to touch you.
      Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

August 30, 2017 at 6:36 pm

• 5.  buying real

Thanks for another wonderful article. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing?
      I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

September 4, 2017 at 7:13 am

• 6.  Paulina

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely fantastic.

I actually like what you have got here, really like what you’re
      saying and the way by which you assert it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.
      I can not wait to learn much more from you.
      This is really a tremendous website.

September 4, 2017 at 8:10 am

• 7.  Manie

I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, however
      I assumed this submit used to be good. I don’t realize who you might be but definitely you’re going to a
      famous blogger for those who aren’t already.
      Cheers!

September 5, 2017 at 12:02 am

• 8.  suba suba

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really thank you! Want more.

June 11, 2020 at 6:35 am

• 9.  alquiler carros en medellin

I reckon something truly interesting about your web blog so I bookmarked.

June 17, 2020 at 8:47 am

• 10.  septic tank pumping

There is certainly a lot to find out about this subject. I like all of the points you have made.

June 26, 2020 at 5:11 am

• 11.  Reusable Face Mask Supplier Singapore

This particular blog is really entertaining and besides informative. I have picked a lot of helpful advices out of this amazing blog. I ad love to return again and again. Thanks a bunch!

June 29, 2020 at 8:31 am

• 12.  Slotxo

Its hard to find good help I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to procure good help, but here is

July 19, 2020 at 1:34 pm

• 13.  ABW-001

Thank you ever so for you article post.Thanks Again. Awesome.

August 6, 2020 at 11:39 am