What Goes Into a College Guy’s Care Package

hey i was thinking of sending your brother a care package. Do you think he would like girl scout cookies, teeth whitening trays and condoms or is that too weird?

• 1.  Jessica

My Mom once put condoms in my Easter basket and sent it to me while I was away at college.

March 6, 2010 at 6:34 pm

• 2.  Carol55

There are some creative DIY ideas for college care packages at http://www.celebrationideasonline.com/college-care-packages.html
      My son’s favorite is the BBQ in a Box.. sent it to him before a football game and they used it to tailgate.. it was a huge hit.

March 7, 2010 at 6:47 am

• 3.  Hil

Yes Mom, that IS too weird.

March 8, 2010 at 10:06 am

• 4.  Katie

My mom once sent me an Easter basket (plastic grass and all) filled with chocolate eggs and diet pills. Good times…

March 8, 2010 at 10:36 am

• 5.  Jamie

My younger brother is a junior in college and I give him condoms all the time, so yes, I will probably be that mom haha. I’d rather do that then be a grandma before my time with my kids :)

March 9, 2010 at 4:49 pm

each time i used to read smaller content that also
      clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

August 31, 2017 at 12:03 am

• 7.  Giselle

It’s remarkable for me to have a website, which is useful designed for my know-how.

thanks admin

September 1, 2017 at 12:23 am

It’s enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post
      as well as from our dialogue made here.

September 3, 2017 at 2:58 am

• 9.  Lelio Vieira Carneiro Junior

I do accept as true with all the concepts you
      have offered to your post. They’re really convincing and
      will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies.
      Could you please prolong them a little from next time?
      Thanks for the post.