Backstory: My sister and I are in our mid-twenties and I only live 30 minutes from home. I think my mom watches too much dateline…
I think we have to a make a rule for the family. No one needs to remind each other. We all have to do this.
We can do the things mentioned below, as much as we can.
1) When any one goes out of town:
TEXT when going and coming back:
- when you reach airport in Chicago,
- the phone no of the friend’s house you are going
- if taking taxi from airport – let us know which cab
- when you reach friends house
Then every day
- just 1 text at night when you are back – saying how your day was and that u are in the house.
When in town:
Every one when they go late night out should text when they are back home.
WE SHOULD MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER EVERY DAY