After I spoke to you I checked on Barry. No bat in the mixing bowl. So we took the bedroom apart. Sheets, bedspread, magazines, drawers, pulled apart the mattress. No bat. Bob thought he crawled into one of the many holes in the floor to die. I was okay with that, I was sad but it was cool he was dead. About nine p.m., we were watching a movie on TV, everything is dark, and the bat starts flying around the room past our heads. AAAAAGGG! So I ran in the bedroom, slammed the door and Bob caught Barry with a fishing net and tossed him outside. What an experience! No more bat rehabilitation. Ever.
- Grandma Can’t Be Bothered? (223)
- What Mom Learned From AARP (39)
- EhtelBFigart: Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is...
- The Case of the Deodorant Thief (5)
- AdalineZHy: Good day! I know this can be kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew...
- Learning About “Queer Day” (15)
- SoQBarufaldi: We stumbled right here from a different website and thought I might too check...
- TURKEYS!!!! (5)
- RoscoePCryan: Very good article. I am just experiencing many of these issues at the same...
Past 7 Days
Past 30 Days
- 1. Don’t Passive-Aggressive-Smile-Face-ME +1516
- 2. Mom, Dad and Facebook: A Dangerous Combo +1176
- 3. Get me out of here! +1062
- 4. The Grown-Ass Woman’s Club +1028
- 5. Hear me…RABBITS. +1025
- 6. What Mom Learned From AARP +986
- 7. Sometimes a Snake is Just a Snake +960
- 8. How to Save Your Marriage +920
- 9. Spring Cleaning? +877
- 10. What Men Want +823
Past 7 Days
Past 30 Days
- 1. Grandma Can't Be Bothered? (223)
- 2. Where Are You From? (199)
- 3. Today In Mom News: Does Yo Momma Have a Potty Mouth? (168)
- 4. Today in Mom News: How Did You Choose Your Child's Name? (159)
- 5. First You Pierce Your Nose, Then You Have Illegitimate Children (108)
- 6. Don't Passive-Aggressive-Smile-Face-ME (79)
- 7. Does Your Mom Buy You Undies Every Year? (73)
- 8. And you are becoming a male hater (70)
- 9. Who is the Baby Daddy? (64)
- 10. Mom the Grammar Nazi (63)
Tagsadvice Animals appearance Babies birthdays Christmas college dads dating death dogs dreams drinking drugs facebook family food gifts grandmothers grandparents health holidays jobs memories men missing you pets pets and animals pooping pop culture relationships school sex shopping siblings slang technology texting totally random travel tv vices weather weddings work