After I spoke to you I checked on Barry. No bat in the mixing bowl. So we took the bedroom apart. Sheets, bedspread, magazines, drawers, pulled apart the mattress. No bat. Bob thought he crawled into one of the many holes in the floor to die. I was okay with that, I was sad but it was cool he was dead. About nine p.m., we were watching a movie on TV, everything is dark, and the bat starts flying around the room past our heads. AAAAAGGG! So I ran in the bedroom, slammed the door and Bob caught Barry with a fishing net and tossed him outside. What an experience! No more bat rehabilitation. Ever.
- Happy 35th Birthday, LOL LOL! (12)
- I think you can see RIBS! (5)
- Comeoni: Being together: What could be betetr?!DID SOMEONE MENTION SCARLET?Did someone...
- Learning About “Queer Day” (14)
- MELISS: FOR ME, WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL IN THE 80′s: WEARING GREEN… ESPECIALLY ON...
- What Mom Learned From AARP (37)
- skulpturen kaufen wien: Wir hatten nicht wirklich viel Zeit noch übrig um etwas zu trinken...
- be nice to your mother (2)
- adapter motorola titanium premium: This piece of writing will assist the internet users for...
Past 7 Days
Past 30 Days
- 1. Don’t Passive-Aggressive-Smile-Face-ME +1516
- 2. Mom, Dad and Facebook: A Dangerous Combo +1176
- 3. Get me out of here! +1062
- 4. The Grown-Ass Woman’s Club +1027
- 5. Hear me…RABBITS. +1025
- 6. What Mom Learned From AARP +986
- 7. Sometimes a Snake is Just a Snake +960
- 8. How to Save Your Marriage +920
- 9. Spring Cleaning? +877
- 10. What Men Want +823
Past 7 Days
Past 30 Days
- 1. Where Are You From? (187)
- 2. Grandma Can't Be Bothered? (173)
- 3. Today in Mom News: How Did You Choose Your Child's Name? (141)
- 4. First You Pierce Your Nose, Then You Have Illegitimate Children (100)
- 5. Don't Passive-Aggressive-Smile-Face-ME (79)
- 6. Does Your Mom Buy You Undies Every Year? (73)
- 7. And you are becoming a male hater (70)
- 8. Who is the Baby Daddy? (62)
- 9. Mom the Grammar Nazi (58)
- 10. The Grown-Ass Woman's Club (50)
Tagsadvice Animals appearance Babies birthdays Christmas college dads dating death dogs dreams drinking drugs facebook family food gifts grandmothers grandparents health holidays jobs memories men missing you pets pets and animals pooping pop culture relationships school sex shopping siblings slang technology texting totally random travel tv vices weather weddings work